- Welcome to Dillo project's bug-track engine.
Really it's more
than just a bug-tracking system, it serves as a way of coordinating
the different efforts that are taking place (and those that are
waiting for). It's a form of knowing who is working on what and when, and
it also is a good information repository on current project status.
- If you want to know what's going on within the project, take a look
at the engine and you'll find out.
- A '100%' tagged job means the author finished his patch; '100% done' means
it was committed to the source repository --You can also get it by the
- If you want to help, but don't know where or what to do, check the
(or try getting the sources and doing './srch todo:' in the root directory).
- If you feel like working on a bug that's already being attended, feel free
to email the developer offering your help.
- This engine was designed to make it easy for developers to get
in touch with each other, and to aid the project's coordination effort.
Bug insertion page.
bug-track engine --by Jcid